I am currently working on An Educological Taxonomy of Intended Learning Outcomes. In this book, I will be using descriptive, relational and normative educological theory to address the following questions.
- What is knowing and how does it differ from knowledge?
- What are different kinds of knowing?
- What are different forms of knowing?
- What are different levels of knowing?
- What is a taxonomy and how can knowing be arranged into a taxonomy?
- What uses can be made of a taxonomy of knowing?
- How does a taxonomy of knowing relate to a taxonomy of intended learning outcomes?
I anticipate that I will complete this work in the first half of 2024.